Saturday 28 March 2009

I <3 DENIM

Denim Jackets are massively under-rated, fact. I mean yeah, they are usually associated nowadays with public hate figures such as Kid Rock. But, remember cool people like The Strokes who made 'em proper fashionable in the '90s. Therefore, I am more than confident that this classic garment can make a successful re-appearance!

In other news... a massive contributing factor is that not only do they look wicked when paired with a baggy t-shirt or a hoody underneath, they are also dirt cheap! This fantastic spectacle cost a mere £6.49. I mean that's cheaper than a small bottle of Smirnoff Vodka or summit... anyway, literally credit-crunch busting prices. Fuck I hate bankers! Get one, and copy me, or not! 

2 comments:

  1. Totally in agreement. The next step is the double denim, reckon you could step up to the plate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and whatever happened to the strokes? Sob..

    ReplyDelete