Sunday 21 June 2009

Living another way...

So I find myself a week into my internship at Esquire magazine, and not only has a shit load of cool stuff happened, but I have also met some of the wicked-est people! Truly! It has been mad straight from the start. Last Saturday, having only been at 12 Selway House for a matter of hours, I found myself at some posh guys leaving BBQ, and then partying 'til 4 in the morning at Brixton Academy to 2 Many DJs!

Movie premieres, a free jacket, meeting Filthy Dukes, leading dance groups, new salad bars, experiencing Hoxton, seriously, not much more could have happened. Plus, the celebration of the weekend could not have been more epic thanks to Guy's final year show, enforcing the migration of half of Bury St. Edmunds to South London. It was crazy! Now, Sunday evening, it is nearly time to set up the sofa for bed, and I suppose man up, and let the adventure continue...

If bored, check these out:

Faber & Faber 80th anniversary

No comments:

Post a Comment