Thursday 9 July 2009

Festival fever!

What is it about us Brits and festivals! We just bloody well love 'em don't we! I myself had no plans to dig out my tent from the back of the garage this summer, but last minute I have been wooed into attending Latitude (the decision made easier by finding a cheaper ticket on eBay!)

This decision I feel is going to be an excellent one! Festivals are made by the people you go with - and the bunch that I am tagging along with (experienced Latitudors) are sure to make it awesome! This coupled with the fact that Latitude promote the arts, as well as the token music, means I get some culture going on as well! Excellent!!

Above is the carnage that ensued from my last festival outing, Leeds 06 (... I think) - to say things got messy is a bit of an understatement, and unsurprisingly the tent et al. did not make it home... R.I.P. Well, I will try and be more respectful to my temporary dwelling this time round!

Bring on Joe Gideon and the Shark, The Phenomenal Handclap Band, and Local Natives (personal recommendation). Sssswwweeeeetttttt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment