Tuesday 12 October 2010

Less for murder...

This month, sometime(?!), my dear mother and father will be celebrating their Silver wedding anniversary. I can't really afford anything silver, mainly because I buy too many clothes - of which, probably a good half are soon regretful purchases or, sold on eBay, for a loss. Anyway, my irrational spending habits are not important now.

What to get them, y'know, as a gift?? Hmm. I have a past of buying them weird presents. I mean, for instance, last Christmas I bought my mum a designer wash-board, the sort that you put clean dishes on to dry. My dad, a corkscrew. Therefore, this beautiful wine carafe from Sagaform seems to fit the criterium of not silver, affordable, looks-more-expensive-than-it-is, good quality, and bloody nice looking!

"Sagaform stands for joyful, innovative gifts for the kitchen and the set table. Indoors and outdoors. Joyful gifts for friends or family, or to spoil yourself with. Sagaform wants its brand and product range to be the obvious gift choice..." The gambit from their website. I seem to have made a inspired choice - a perfect gift to mark the occasion I feel! Just need to hope that my brother and sisters don't look at my blog to steal my idea, and that John Lewis deliver it in one piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment