Thursday 31 December 2009

The End.

The year has finished. I have penned my thoughts. Now what...

After a few days of 2010 I have decided not to continue as a diarist. Sad I know, especially after dedicating myself so committedly over the past 12 months to my '09 effort. However, this doesn't mean that I haven't learnt a great deal, or that I will stop writing. Instead, I think this choice will drive me to write more. To further indulge in certain topics, controversies, feelings, and emotions...

I doubt anyone will ever see what was written about them, good or bad. Or what I have done, perhaps shockingly(?!) I don't know. Primarily, my diary was set as a challenge to myself. I thought I would fail to complete it, but it became important, integral. A secret place to confide in. I have a newfound respect for people who annually dedicate time on these daily write-ups...

But for now my book will sit as a point of reference. '09 was a fun and interesting year for me. Thanks to everyone who made it pretty cool...

1 comment: